Organised hikes in the Polish Tatra Mountains and surrounding area. Eat, Sleep and Hike from £425 pp*
This price includes:
- 6 nights accommodation in a forest style chalet or in a clean, warm guesthouse.
- A continental buffet style breakfast.
- Afternoon lunches on the trails or in town
- Evening meals in a well established cafe/bistro/restaurant.
- 3 individual days* worth of hiking in the mountains, valleys or lakes with an English, Tatra mountains enthusiast
- National park entry fees.
- Meet and greet service at Krakow airport. Bus and local transport costs.
The following is an example itinerary of a typical week:
Day 1 – Arrive Krakow, travel to Zakopane and check in. Orientation around town.
Day 2 – First hike. Usually a warm up route to build stamina for the next 2 hikes.
Day 3 – Explore the town of Zakopane and the High St. Plus afternoon mimi hike.
Day 4 – Second hike. Usually something a little more challenging than the first.
Day 5 – Rest day. As a group you may wish to do such activities as: Day trip, massage/sauna, shopping in Krakow**
Day 6 – Third day of hiking. Usually the longest day out. Evening celebrations.
Day 7 – Return home
*More days of hiking during the 7 day period can be added at £30 per day per person. Generous discount for groups of more than 6 people
**There are additional fees charged by the tour operators for Auschwitz, salt mines, city tour etc.
Disclaimer: I am not a licensed mountaineer or guide. My official capacity is a group organiser and translator. It is a happy coincidence that I know many of the trails, rules and of course the language which enables me as the aforementioned to help you navigate around the trail markers and signs.